COVID-19 RESPONSE FOR SUNDAY 15TH MARCH
As a church family we are aware that many people will be having concerns around church and what its response will be regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We would firstly like to reassure all that we as a church are heeding all advice from the Westminster and Stormont Government, the Public Health Authority and the Church of Ireland.
With this in mind WE ARE CONTINUING TO MEET AT 8:30AM, 10AM, 11:30AM AND 6:30PM THIS SUNDAY
The following precautions will be taken:
- We will not be handshaking or hugging. Even if you want to take the risk, please don’t do this as others may not.
- We will be closing every other pew to help with social distancing. We will be encouraging people to spread out.
- Refreshments after the 10AM service, and before the 11:30AM service are suspended.
- We won’t be using prayer books, or hymnals at our services if at all possible. Any paper service sheets must be put in bins at the back of church after service.
- We won’t be passing an offering plate, but will instead have a plate at the door. We would however advise you to think of standing order/direct debit giving, to limit physical cash handling at this time.
- Doors will be propped open, or a steward will be there to open it for you
- At our communion service tomorrow night, only bread will be administered to the congregation, and we will ask that where possible no one kneels at the rail, and does not touch it.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE HEALTH AUTHORITY ADVICE: